Isla Mujeres Catamaran + Snorkel + Swim with Dolphins
Discover this package that combines three activities at the best price in one day. MUSA is a fantastic place where you can snorkel and see sculptures made by artists under the sea; it is the perfect combination of human creativity and nature's wonders.
In addition, you will know the center of Isla Mujeres, the only Pueblo Mágico on an island, the perfect place to see the true face of Mexico and learn about one of the most beautiful beaches in the world, Playa Norte.
You can also swim with dolphins in the largest dolphin habitat in Isla Mujeres; you have three options to swim with dolphins that will fit your budget and needs.
- 9:00 am Departure from Playa Langosta dock
- 9:55 am Arrival at PUNTA SAM reef. Musa snorkel
- 11:00 am Departure to Isla Mujeres Downtown
- 11:40 am Arrival at Isla Mujeres Downtown, free time on the Island
- 13:30 pm Departure from Isla Mujeres Downtown to Dolphin Discovery
- 14:00 pm Arrival at dolphin Discovery for lunch
- 15:30 pm Swim with dolphins in Dolphin Discovery
- 17:00 pm Departure from Dolphin Discovery to Playa Langosta dock
- 18:00 pm Arrival at Playa Langosta dock
- Available: Everyday
- Duration: 9 hours
- Departure: 9:00 am
|Rate Adult||Rate Child|
+ Dolphin Encounter
|40 Minutes||$119 USD||$99 USD|
+ Swim Adventure
|50 Minutes||$149 USD||$99 USD|
+ Royal Swim
|1 Hour||$179 USD||$99 USD|
- Open bar at Isla Discovery
- Buffet at Dolphin Discovery
- Snorkel Equipment
- Beach Club (Pool, Parasols, Lounge chairs, Lockers)
- Transportation to the departure dock*
- Dockage ($15 USD, per person, at check-in)
*Avialable with additional cost.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages is only for adults.
- Boarding point: Playa Langosta Pier. Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time, so that you can board smoothly.
- All passengers pay the pier use tax. Children pay from 6 years of age. Infants from 0 to 5 years old do not pay.
- All passengers pay for transportation, and children pay for transportation from 4 years of age.
- All services require prior reservation.
- If you book a ground transportation service, you must indicate Hotel, Lobby, and room number.
- If due to weather issues, the Harbor Master should cancel any activity, and in the event that guests cannot reschedule, a proportional refund will be made for the activity not carried out.
- For safety reasons, only children over 8 years old can snorkel
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot participate in the program.
- Remember to arrive at least 30 minutes before departure time so that you can board smoothly.
- If you have recently undergone surgery or suffer from any condition that limits you physically (for example back problems), it is important that you mention it to our reservations department before making your purchase.