- National open bar at Dolphin Discovery
- Snorkel equipment
- Shopping tour to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Isla Mujeres beach club (pool, umbrellas, lounge chairs, lockers)
With additional cost:
- Transportation Hotel-Marine
- Photo package
*Available with additional cost.
Isla Mujeres Pleasure
Explore the hidden treasures under the waters of the Caribbean Sea and the breathtaking sunsets with our exciting catamaran tour to Isla Mujeres from Cancun. Immerse yourself in the depths of the Underwater Museum (MUSA) of "El Meco," a truly fantastic place where you can observe the sculptures that remain underwater. You will be amazed to witness how nature reclaims these submerged works of art, transforming them into a unique visual spectacle. In addition, you will have the opportunity to snorkel and observe the marine wealth that inhabits this impressive underwater world.
Feel the vibrant Caribbean atmosphere while having fun on an incredible catamaran ride that will take you to the enchanting Isla Mujeres. Once at the main pier, you will have approximately an hour and a half to explore the center of Isla Mujeres. And to close the day, you will enjoy a succulent feast of buffet food and a refreshing national open bar that will be waiting for you at the beautiful beach club in Isla Mujeres, "Isla Discovery," where you can relax on comfortable lounge chairs, as well as enjoy its Incredible facilities and pools overlooking the crystalline blue.
Get ready to live an experience that combines adventure, natural beauty, and Caribbean culture in a single day with Marina Aquatours Cancun, Mexico. Take your time and book your Catamaran Tour Isla Mujeres + Snorkel in Cancun, one of the best activities in Cancun!
SCHEDULES AND RATES
- Adult (13+ yrs):
- $ 79 USD
- $ 71.1 USD
- Child (6 to 12 years):
- $ 49 USD
- $ 44.1 USD
- Departures every day at
- 09:00 AM
Departures every day at 9:00 am.
- 09:00 am Departure from the Playa Langosta dock.
- 09:50 am Arrival at the “El Meco” reef. Musa Snorkel.
- 10:30 am Departure to the Isla Mujeres dock.
- 11:10 am Arrival at the Isla Mujeres dock, free time in the center of the island.
- 01:10 pm Departure from the Isla Mujeres dock towards the Beach Club.
- 01:40 pm Arrival at the beach club, free time.
- 04:50 pm Departure from the Beach Club to the Playa Langosta dock.
- 06:00 pm Arrival Cancun, Playa Langosta dock.
Departure Address for Catamaran Playa Langosta Km 5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, QR
- All services require prior reservation.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to minors is restricted.
- Dock fee of $20 USD per adult(+13), paid at check in
Dock fee of $15 USD per childs (6-12 years old) paid at check in.
- All passengers pay for transportation. Children pay for transportation from 6 years of age.
- If you book ground transportation service, you must indicate Hotel, Lobby, and room number.
- If, due to weather issues, the Port Authority were to cancel any activity and if guests could not reschedule, a proportional refund of the activity not carried out would be made.
- The age to carry out the Snorkel activity in minors is from 10 years to 16 years, accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended to arrive at the Playa Langosta Pier 40 minutes before departure.
- Suppose you have recently had surgery or suffer from a condition that limits you physically (for example, back problems). In that case, you must mention it to our reservations department before purchasing.