- National open bar at Dolphin Discovery
- Snorkel equipment
- Shopping tour to Downtown Isla Mujeres
- Isla Mujeres beach club (pool, umbrellas, lounge chairs, lockers)
Does not include:
- Transportation Hotel-Marine
- Photo package
- Dock fee $15 USD per person, must be paid at check-in time.
*Available with additional cost.
Isla Mujeres Pleasure
Explore the hidden treasures under the waters of the Caribbean Sea and the breathtaking sunsets with our exciting catamaran tour to Isla Mujeres from Cancun. Immerse yourself in the depths of the Underwater Museum (MUSA) of "El Meco," a truly fantastic place where you can observe the sculptures that remain underwater. You will be amazed to witness how nature reclaims these submerged works of art, transforming them into a unique visual spectacle. In addition, you will have the opportunity to snorkel and observe the marine wealth that inhabits this impressive underwater world.
Feel the vibrant Caribbean atmosphere while having fun on an incredible catamaran ride that will take you to the enchanting Isla Mujeres. Once at the main pier, you will have approximately an hour and a half to explore the center of Isla Mujeres. And to close the day, you will enjoy a succulent feast of buffet food and a refreshing national open bar that will be waiting for you at the beautiful beach club in Isla Mujeres, "Isla Discovery," where you can relax on comfortable lounge chairs, as well as enjoy its Incredible facilities and pools overlooking the crystalline blue.
Get ready to live an experience that combines adventure, natural beauty, and Caribbean culture in a single day with Marina Aquatours Cancun, Mexico. Take your time and book your Catamaran Tour Isla Mujeres + Snorkel in Cancun, one of the best activities in Cancun!
SCHEDULES AND RATES
- Adult (13+ yrs):
- $ 79 USD
- $ 51.35 USD
- Child (6 to 12 years):
- $ 49 USD
- $ 31.85 USD
- Departures every day at
- 09:00 AM
Departures every day at 9:00 am.
- 09:00 am Departure from Playa Langosta pier.
- 09:50 am Arrival at the “El Meco” reef. Snorkel Muse.
- 10:30 am Departure towards the Beach Club.
- 11:10 am Arrival at the Beach Club, free time.
- 01:10 pm Departure to the API pier "free time in the center of Isla Mujeres".
- 01:40 pm Arrival at the API pier free time (one hour and a half).
- 04:50 pm Departure from API towards the Playa Langosta Pier.
- 06:00 pm Arrival Cancun, Playa Langosta Pier.
Departure Address for Catamaran Playa Langosta Km 5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, QR
- All services require prior reservation.
- The sale and consumption of alcoholic beverages to minors is restricted.
- All passengers must pay the dock use fee corresponding to $15 USD at check-in time. Children pay dock fee from 6 years of age.
- All passengers pay for transportation. Children pay for transportation from 6 years of age.
- If you book ground transportation service, you must indicate Hotel, Lobby, and room number.
- If, due to weather issues, the Port Authority were to cancel any activity and if guests could not reschedule, a proportional refund of the activity not carried out would be made.
- The age to carry out the Snorkel activity in minors is from 10 years to 16 years, accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended to arrive at the Playa Langosta Pier 40 minutes before departure.
- Suppose you have recently had surgery or suffer from a condition that limits you physically (for example, back problems). In that case, you must mention it to our reservations department before purchasing.